Howard's OJ impression

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
That may be my favorite impression that Howard does, just ahead of Ted Kennedy. I was listening to the news from Thursday when they were talking about OJ and it was cracking me up. It also made me realize that I say stuff in the OJ voice to my wife and she must wonder WTF I am talking about.

"I would love to..."

(Ok, maybe my real favorite impression is when Howard mimics Gary and smacks his lips a lot, but the OJ voice is still great)

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I think it was Ron Jeremy that had the relations, Cabbie was holding it. Probably started by wearing it...

My favorite impression is when Howard does David Brenner:

"Hmm mrmrm mmrmrmrr hhmmhmhmh rmrmrmrm"

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
The play by play phoney phone call that made it on the nightly news was the best. "I see OJ and he be scared..."

My favorite impressions are when Howard and Artie start riffing in their Arabic accents, usually during the news.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
The play by play phoney phone call that made it on the nightly news was the best. "I see OJ and he be scared..."

My favorite impressions are when Howard and Artie start riffing in their Arabic accents, usually during the news.

heh... Their Arabic accents always start out Arabic, then morph into Indian, then eventually into Mexican accents.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I'd be scared too, cuz there's cops all deep in this... and a Bababooey to y'all

And whenever I see Al Michaels on TV I always say to my wife "Hey, it's Al Michaels! That was a totally farcical call...". The funny part is that she's never even asked what that means.

He will forever be associated with that classic moment in Stern Show history.