Howard's obsession with Yoko

TurfToeTony

Oct 18, 2008
What's the deal? She got a good review in an issue of Rolling Stone where they wrote bad shit about Howard?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
John was one of many heroes that Howard had while growing up, Yoko took away one of his heroes and Howard couldn't make sense of it.

On top of that Jann Wenner will never say a negative word about Yoko in his magazine and that chafes away at Howard's ass.

Howard not being able to see the rising hypocrisy in his life is supposed to be one of his charms. I don't mind him being in denial, I just wish there was someone on his show that would engage in calling him out...it used to make for some riveting radio.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
What surprises me the most is that Howard still reads Rolling Stone and thinks it a super relevant magazine.

Rolling Stone might have been a big music mag back in the day but I pretty much think it is more of a Democratic Agenda magazine now that has a little bit of music talk.

Sort of the same odd way Howard holds MAD magazine in such high regard despite nobody buying a MAD mag for about 25 years, Howard needs to let go of the "rolling stone is important."

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
What surprises me the most is that Howard still reads Rolling Stone and thinks it a super relevant magazine.

Rolling Stone might have been a big music mag back in the day but I pretty much think it is more of a Democratic Agenda magazine now that has a little bit of music talk.

Sort of the same odd way Howard holds MAD magazine in such high regard despite nobody buying a MAD mag for about 25 years, Howard needs to let go of the "rolling stone is important."

Most people tend to think things from their generation are still relevant and important when they are really not.
I'm only 32 and its starting to happen to me lol.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Most people tend to think things from their generation are still relevant and important when they are really not.

Hahahahah.

I too am 32 and understand what you are saying.

Years from now, we'll both still be saying how important Nirvana was!

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I can understand how he feels, I feel the same way about reality TV stars, why are these people famous?

P.S. For those of you who watch those reality shows STOP IT PLEASE.:bigahh:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

How many older people are still talking about Playboy magazine? ... and you can find a LOT filther stuff online for free...then again, Playboy never really was a "filthy" magazine in the true sense of the word.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I can understand how he feels, I feel the same way about reality TV stars, why are these people famous?

P.S. For those of you who watch those reality shows STOP IT PLEASE.:bigahh:

:bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup: