Howards ICC Chess Rating

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
We need a lighter thread here considering the current circumstances.

Howard's freakin Internet Chess Club's rating is 1727*

I don't know if we have any chess players in here but that's pretty damn good.

*standard game, excluding Blitz matches.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Nice, how'd u find that?

Umm.. because I'm awesome.

But seriously, I remember somewhere his username got leaked and I thought it was pretty clever so I remembered it.

I posted it because it's interesting to note and it's lighthearted enough that people can distract themselves from whole other thing going on.

Glad you enjoyed it!

JKoffler44

Oct 20, 2008
His name was taken off a Howard TV program when he was playing ICC while on a private jet with the crew. Howard TV was too stupid to blur it. So it is really his.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
Wonder why it says he last logged out in September? I know I'm gonna feel stupid when I hear the answer, but is there some inside iggy that I don't know that makes "boffman" clever? Cool post man thanks.

JKoffler44

Oct 20, 2008
Wonder why it says he last logged out in September? I know I'm gonna feel stupid when I hear the answer, but is there some inside iggy that I don't know that makes "boffman" clever? Cool post man thanks.

He may not use it anymore since word got out it was his name? I remember him saying once that he had more than one user name.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008

Because that's how FlaFla Flunky would say "Boss Man"....