Howards Fish

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Committing suicide, will this affect his relationship with NSAL ? :twitch:

I mean if you cant take care of fish how could you possibly be responsible enough for dogs ?:rofl2:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Committing suicide, will this affect his relationship with NSAL ? :twitch:

I mean if you cant take care of fish how could you possibly be responsible enough for dogs ?:rofl2:
u think he takes care of bianca? thats all beth and his "help". I could imagine if bianca ever had an accident in the house. he would have a sh*t fit.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Bianca...I always get, as Artie says, douche chills when I hear that name. Who names their dog Bianca? Don't know why that bothers me but it does. :idunno:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Bianca...I always get, as Artie says, douche chills when I hear that name. Who names their dog Bianca? Don't know why that bothers me but it does. :idunno:
You mean like a person name or that specific name? My parent's dog is named Sabrina (which was odd because at the time I had a manager with that name, too) but she was already named that when they got her and they didn't want change it. I can't imagine if they get another dog that they would give it a people name.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
You mean like a person name or that specific name?
I don't know, little bit of both probably. But the name Bianca I generally dislike in the first place...and to assign it to a dog? Well it's a little weird to me. Maybe a poodle named Bianca I could see...but a bulldog? Whenever I hear Bianca, I always think of the spoiled girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, even though her name was Veruca. Bianca...Veruca...kind of similar I guess.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Certain types of fish, especially Cichlids like Oscars and Jack Dempseys always try to jump out of the tank. I've woken up a few times to a fish flopping around on the floor. I've gotten lucky and none of them have died.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Certain types of fish, especially Cichlids like Oscars and Jack Dempseys always try to jump out of the tank. I've woken up a few times to a fish flopping around on the floor. I've gotten lucky and none of them have died.
:no: No dog for you ! :no:

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008

100% correct. They hide by the filters and top of the water so they can get a full view of their surroundings and sometimes take a wrong turn out of the tank.

Lost many a fish this way and it SUCKS cause you've been feeding these fools for years sometimes.