Howard's favorite SuperBowl commerical is from Denny's...

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by VinnyM27, Feb 2, 2009.

1. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

...what a shock!

I didn't get to see any of them (and rarely remember every commercial) because I was working. But it's just funny that Howard will never give this Denny's thing up....letitgo!

2. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

what happened with the 1 second commercials that were supposed to run from Miller Light??

3. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Maybe you blinked!

4. k9feces

k9feces Member

I saw one High Life commercial in the last quarter.

5. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

Yeah I saw that one too. It's just the High Life dude standing in front of a bunch of Miller Light shouting "High Life!" My dad was watching with me and said, "Now THAT'S a commercial!"

6. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

i forgot why he has such a hard-on for this guy. what is it again?

jamesp717 likes this.
  7. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

It's rather obvious Denny's is paying for the mentions. It's product placement, pure and simple. Why else would an egg white omelette, chicken and rice eating fat-o-phobe be singing the praises of a heart attack palace? Are people really that delusional that they'd think this is anything but very poorly disguised guerilla advertising?

He's a businessman, folks . . . and right now, business is bad. They'll do anything to pay the bills.

8. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

9. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

A very strategic plan by Denny's to drop ads every 2 months... Or Howard trying to prove his earlier contention?

He never said he likes their food, he found a guy's story interesting and he thought the commercial was kinda funny...

The $2400 wine story is a cleverly crafted ad for Danielle's...:rolleyes: