Howard Wedding & Beth's Dress

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i wish howard would tell us more about the real wedding he had. the facke celeb wedding was cool to hear about, but it would be nice to hear what went on with the real thing. i wonder what type of dress beth wore for that.

speaking of the dress...now beth is a fox and looked good in that thing but i didnt really like it, too much. what do you all think? (besides that im a homo for starting a thread about her dress hehe.)

-jhdk

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
i wish howard would tell us more about the real wedding he had. the facke celeb wedding was cool to hear about, but it would be nice to hear what went on with the real thing. i wonder what type of dress beth wore for that.

speaking of the dress...now beth is a fox and looked good in that thing but i didnt really like it, too much. what do you all think? (besides that im a homo for starting a thread about her dress hehe.)

-jhdk

It looked like a stripper dress.

Triscuit

Oct 12, 2008
Raleigh, NC
My first reaction was that it was a "stripper dress" and looked way too trashy for a wedding, but I totally forgot that they already had a "real" wedding and this event was all a show. So, I guess if this ceremony was all about getting into the tabloids and impressing celebrities, it did its job.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
bethweddingframe.jpg

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
ROFL! What a God awful dress!!!!!!!!!! I can count each spine on the backless pic. Run some more you freak.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
His real wedding was the day after the VP debate. I know this because Robin just said so in a commercial for Becks.