Howard Wedding & Beth's Dress

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by JHDK, Oct 15, 2008.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i wish howard would tell us more about the real wedding he had. the facke celeb wedding was cool to hear about, but it would be nice to hear what went on with the real thing. i wonder what type of dress beth wore for that.

speaking of the dress...now beth is a fox and looked good in that thing but i didnt really like it, too much. what do you all think? (besides that im a homo for starting a thread about her dress hehe.)

-jhdk
  2. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

I loved her dress.. I thought the back open was sexy, she is skinny enough to wear just about anything she wants too..
  3. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

It looked like a stripper dress.

4. you copied my line :crazy:

it was an awful dress:no:
  5. Triscuit

Triscuit New Member

My first reaction was that it was a "stripper dress" and looked way too trashy for a wedding, but I totally forgot that they already had a "real" wedding and this event was all a show. So, I guess if this ceremony was all about getting into the tabloids and impressing celebrities, it did its job.
  6. ldivinag

ldivinag Member

I bet she wore the same dress to the "family" one...
  7. GoodDog

GoodDog Well-Known Member

Maybe she worn it backwards? :rolleyes:
  8. Chance00

Chance00 Member

i thought it would've been hotter if the front was just like a normal dress.
  9. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

totally inappropriate for ANYTHING except a stripper wedding.
  10. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

11. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

12. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

13. J3ff

J3ff Member

I think it just looks retarded. Slutty or not the front looks stupid.
  14. :yesshake: and Howard complained the guys were feeling her up at the wedding:ignore:
  15. Triscuit

Triscuit New Member

I think she has it on backwards.
  16. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

lucky Howie, it probably looked best in a pile on the floor later that night
  17. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Right next to Howard while he's on the computer playing chess.

18. hahahahaha :bigthumbup:
  19. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

ROFL! What a God awful dress!!!!!!!!!! I can count each spine on the backless pic. Run some more you freak.
  20. Davis

Davis Member

His real wedding was the day after the VP debate. I know this because Robin just said so in a commercial for Becks.