Howard voting for Jennifer Aniston?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Really?! Really?! At least gary called him out on it. I have a sneaking suspishion beth is in cahoots with her, i highly doubt the letter givin to him years ago has anything to do with it.

edit: on a side note, great shows so far this week

Last edited:

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
It's not even that. He's been talking good about her lately. He thinks by doing this she'll be on the show. Howard is a fake it turns out. All he really wants is to be accepted by the incrowd.

All these Oprah rants would end if he bumped into Oprah and she accepted him.

I mean how do you go from calling Aniston a tremendous bore who seems asexual to a "hot piece of ass." And he does it any time her name is mentioned now.

Howard is just very hypocritical.

"I voted for her because she was on our show." Hahahahaha! She was on the show but she wasn't who she is now.

Stop trying so hard Howard. Have some dignity.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Really?! Really?! At least gary called him out on it. I have a sneaking suspishion beth is in cahoots with her, i highly doubt the letter givin to him years ago has anything to do with it.

edit: on a side note, great shows so far this week

beth must either be trying to get on a tv show or movie that jennifer aniston is doing, or jennifer aniston has gotten very involved in the north shore animal league. thats all I can think of. cuz it wasn't long ago she was a "sour puss".

It's not even that. He's been talking good about her lately. He thinks by doing this she'll be on the show. Howard is a fake it turns out. All he really wants is to be accepted by the incrowd.

All these Oprah rants would end if he bumped into Oprah and she accepted him.

I mean how do you go from calling Aniston a tremendous bore who seems asexual to a "hot piece of ass." And he does it any time her name is mentioned now.

Howard is just very hypocritical.

"I voted for her because she was on our show." Hahahahaha! She was on the show but she wasn't who she is now.

Stop trying so hard Howard. Have some dignity.

when its all said and done, howard is really a huge star f*cker. I have realized this a long time ago.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
So Howard is kissing up to Jennifer Aniston... Who really cares? I would be curious to hear her on the show.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
So Howard is kissing up to Jennifer Aniston... Who really cares? I would be curious to hear her on the show.

what for??? the only thing people would wanna ask about is brad pitt, and you know she ain't gonna say sh*t about that. and esp nothing that hasn't been said already (on oprah)