Howard Makes Excuses for artie Again

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
He won't. Artie is there until he dies or Howie retires.

When Jackie took his "mental health days" it was always discussed and made a part of the show.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
He won't. Artie is there until he dies or Howie retires.

When Jackie took his "mental health days" it was always discussed and made a part of the show.

I agree, never. If 40 year old Artie or anyone else thinks Howard is their dad that's their problem. Besides, these occasional relapses make for show content. Artie has the life going but seems hell-bent on blowing it with his addictions.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I don't know that he would - back when Artie was making his movie, he gave Artie a heavy guilt trip about the extended time off he wanted. Quite a different rap than he gave this morning about their 'agreement'.

Could be that the pressure at that time may have been a big factor in Artie's whole heroin problem - and Howard maybe feels partly responsible? Dunno, but it seems that he's certainly stepped back from his previous feelings on Artie being out.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I agree, never. If 40 year old Artie or anyone else thinks Howard is their dad that's their problem. Besides, these occasional relapses make for show content. Artie has the life going but seems hell-bent on blowing it with his addictions.
I dont want Howard to act like his daddy just as his boss.They only work 4 days a week.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I dont want Howard to act like his daddy just as his boss.They only work 4 days a week.

in case you haven't noticed that isn't a normal job with normal hierarchy...it's not the DMV. the show goes on with or without artie (you can argue it's better without)

if you didn't already proudly proclaim you steal the show then cancellation would be the correct route for you

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
in case you haven't noticed that isn't a normal job with normal hierarchy...it's not the DMV. the show goes on with or without artie (you can argue it's better without)

if you didn't already proudly proclaim you steal the show then cancellation would be the correct route for you
I do not steal the show-normal job or not Lardie should be able to show up 20hrs a week.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
there is no controlling artie. read his book. he's spent his whole life fucking things up with drugs and being bailed out by his family and friends.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Peace and love. Peace and love to you all. :flowers:

:peace: and
couple.gif

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
As long as Artie doesn't no show at a NSAL event he will be okay

Is Artie ever invited to NSAL events? I can't think of one that he has attended. This really makes no sense. Might you have meant something else besides NSAL?