Howard is being paid off by Google

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
That link doesn't really show anything. But I wonder if this is related to a class action lawsuit paperwork that went out to anyone who used Google Adwords and "Howard Stern" was listed as one of the main Plaintiffs. I don't know for certain if that's our Stern or another but it was odd.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
It's the crap he was trying to search for. During the show Bababooey came on and said they could all find what he was looking for too. Either Howard is advertising for Google or stupid.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
He's one of those guys who thinks he's a computer geek, but really isn't. He only knows what Jeff Schick tells him about computers. If he already knows the video is on YouTube why the hell doesn't he just search there in the first place?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
It's taken him thirty years to not understand how to work his console at work. Without Gary he would be knee deep in shit for four hours a day. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he knows near to nothing about technology. He regurgitates on the air what his handlers tell him about technology.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
HE invented O & A too didn't he?

And: :flex:

Saturday Night Virus

A rotating cast of Opie and Anthony Show regulars take control of The Virus every Saturday night. Some weeks you'll enjoy three hours of hilarity from top flight, professional touring comedians. Other weeks...well. Did we mention the comedians? Always interesting, occasionally good, it's the Saturday Night Virus.