Howard is a champion of .....

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
LOL. Howard is a hypocrite, almost as much as this one guy I know.

This one guy bitches about the show non-stop yet still listens.
This guy whines about the show but calls in.
This Claims he won't come back to this site but does.
He doesn't like Robin, or Howard on the Stern Show.
He complains about Howard not working enough but then spends all his time calling in and creating multiple accounts online.

Hmm. Hi Hank, Bye Hank.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Maybe if more people took the time to receive the kind of education it takes to get those kinds of jobs would you see more diversity.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
If I'm not mistaken being jewish is not being of a different race. It's a religon and thats it. Just like being catholic doesn't mean your a different race. Why do people relate jewish with race? I don't get that.

I know Hank was banned again, but he brought up a great point. Almost all of Howards staff is jewish. Not that it's a bad thing.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
If I'm not mistaken being jewish is not being of a different race. It's a religon and thats it. Just like being catholic doesn't mean your a different race. Why do people relate jewish with race? I don't get that.

I know Hank was banned again, but he brought up a great point. Almost all of Howards staff is jewish. Not that it's a bad thing.

Isn't almost all of Howards staff mentally retarded as well? Not affirmative action, but it shows he cares about the mentally handicapped.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Howard invented affirmative action!

But yeah, blyons200 is right - half of his staff are as close to retarded as you can get. The other half or neurotic or damaged in some other way.

Or drug addicts..

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Howard invented affirmative action!

But yeah, blyons200 is right - half of his staff are as close to retarded as you can get. The other half or neurotic or damaged in some other way.

Or drug addicts..

You forgot to mention their good looks.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Maybe if more people took the time to receive the kind of education it takes to get those kinds of jobs would you see more diversity.

wait a minute......what college did richard and sal go to again??? what about scott the engineer and ronnie?

and I hate to say it, but I think my college was at least on the level of full sail community college.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
LMAO, I was thinking the same thing. If memory serves me correctly, the majority of the staff is jewish as well.

Yes, they are.

Howard Stern is racist.

Yup. Even though he makes jokes out of it, his underlying feelings become pretty clear

Jewish, if from Israel, is a race. If you're from Israel and not Jewish (not sure how that's possible), your admittance to Israel would be tough.

It's the only race that's like that.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
wait a minute......what college did richard and sal go to again??? what about scott the engineer and ronnie?

and I hate to say it, but I think my college was at least on the level of full sail community college.
I said that maybe %90 of the staff is college educated.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Jewish isn't a race, even if from Israel. Jewish is a religion. They are just really endogamous, relatively speaking, which is prone to cause people who haven't studied sociology or cultural anthropology to consider them a race.