Howard Invented talk Radio !

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
He invented the microphone, the Sham-wow, light bulb, doggie style, the UN, Artie Lange, Frozen fish sticks and wrote Get a Grip by Aerosmith.
But he didn't invent radio!

And Rush was created in a tube somewhere. A very wide, Oxy-cottin (sp?) filled tube but a tube none the less ;)

get your facts straight!

Reactions: hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
He invented the microphone, the Sham-wow, light bulb, doggie style, the UN, Artie Lange, Frozen fish sticks and wrote Get a Grip by Aerosmith.

And Rush was created in a tube somewhere. A very wide, Oxy-cottin (sp?) filled tube but a tube none the less ;)

get your facts straight!
So Howard didn't ivent "Are u smarter than a 5th grader" I knew it !

Pink Willie

Oct 14, 2008
Byron, Ga

get your facts straight!

I got to thank him for that doggie style thing! :bigthumbup:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
So Howard didn't ivent "Are u smarter than a 5th grader" I knew it !

No, but he did invent 5th grade. Kids used to go from 4th to 6th then Howard said. "Wait a sec. Thats stupid. Add 5th grade and tell Jay Leno he sucks!" :D

Oh red neck jokes, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoublEE

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
He sounds like grandpa saying, 'Let me tell you of the old days in radio when Imus was still a putz, and everything I touched was either gold or misunderstood.'

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
The only thing missing was the Hoo Hoo...

Remember the guy at SBS who claimed to never listen to 0.0, and then posted stuff like "Holes aren't funny", "Die in a PUDDLE of AIDS!!" and "DID he??!!!".

Bbbboy, them thar ppests shor are sneeky!!

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
See this is where I differ from some opinions.
Besides the first post. ;) This thread was pretty funny. Something I don't mind

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
And Hank slams the door on this discussion with his stunning "Maybe I got the name wrong" and "I think he was around before Howard" points.