Howard hitting himself over the head with a phone...

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
That sounds like some pretty disturbing behavior :shock:

And other times on the phone, he'll pick at his skin until he starts bleeding? What the hell is going on there?

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
It's a sign of a legitimate psychological issue . . . AKA one step closer to BATSHIT CRAZY than a normal person. :D

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I've heard thousands of Howard Stern shows, he's always had trouble in properly operating the phones.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
When Howard hits himself in the head with a phone, could it technically be labeled as "wigging out"?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i just wish he gave us a hint about what he was so pissed over.

crazy story though, but punching shit is kinda a common thing for people to do so i didnt think the phone thing was so crazy. i thought the scratching himself to the point of bleeding was a lot more disturbing.

-jhdk

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
He said Beth was in the other room, so I don't think that was it. I have a feeling that it involved either his daughters or his ex-wife. It can't be work-related because that passion left him a while ago. :D

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
He said Beth was in the other room, so I don't think that was it. I have a feeling that it involved either his daughters or his ex-wife. It can't be work-related because that passion left him a while ago. :D

Have you seen in house? Beth could leave him for a month by going into the other room.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
I'm with Bark on this one. I believe Howard's childlike outbursts have to do with the constant guilt he carries about abandoning his family. Or moreso, the realization that after he abandoned them, they are doing better without him. Alison moved on - quickly, his older daughters have moved away, and his youngest girl finally has a dad that spends time with her. Sure beats being raised by the "cleaning woman" like the other two.

For a self-absorbed oaf like The King of Irrelevancy, that must hurt quite a bit. Haha....keep going to therapy so you can make it better :jj:

Maybe next time he beats his idea-less head he can muster up enough strength from those spaghetti girl arms and knock his wig sideways.

Now, that would almost be interesting Howard TV.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I'm with Bark on this one. I believe Howard's childlike outbursts have to do with the constant guilt he carries about abandoning his family. Or moreso, the realization that after he abandoned them, they are doing better without him. Alison moved on - quickly, his older daughters have moved away, and his youngest girl finally has a dad that spends time with her. Sure beats being raised by the "cleaning woman" like the other two.

For a self-absorbed oaf like The King of Irrelevancy, that must hurt quite a bit. Haha....keep going to therapy so you can make it better :jj:

Maybe next time he beats his idea-less head he can muster up enough strength from those spaghetti girl arms and knock his wig sideways.

Now, that would almost be interesting Howard TV.

Scathing words.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Reactions: Snoozer