Howard has to stop with the Prince thing

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
By all accounts other than Howard's, there were no issues with the lights. He sounds incredibly childish and is brainwashing all his minions. I guess if you're favorite Prince album is "Batman", though, you're not really a fam. Than again, this is the same man that was pissed at Bill Clinton for not acknowledging his greatness, even though he told a very similar story about ignoring someone right in front of him.

Howard's still got it....and by it, I mean insane hypocrisy!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I dont listen to howard. I'm a big prince regardless of what howard says. I doubt I'll ever see him in concert personally, so I could give a sh*t if he performs, in the dark, light, or in the black lights. it don't matter to me.

my question, is how did howard not score higher on his narcisim test?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I dont listen to howard. I'm a big prince regardless of what howard says. I doubt I'll ever see him in concert personally, so I could give a sh*t if he performs, in the dark, light, or in the black lights. it don't matter to me.

He's already said his years of therapy helped him know the answers that would score low.

As far as Prince is concerned, Howard dislikes a lot of stuff I like, and dislikes a lot of people I like. Big whoop!

Like you, I'll probably never get to see Prince, especially after what happened back in the late 80's. A couple buddies and I went to the Axis club near Fenway Park in Boston. We got bored, and at about 11 PM we went down the street to see a local band at The Rat (famous punk club). The band sucked, but what was worse - the next day we found out that Prince finished his concert in Worcester that night, flew by helicopter to Boston, landed at Fenway Park, crossed the street to the Axis club, and played a "private" party (anyone who was there when they closed the doors was "invited") until 4 AM. Doh!!!

I then realized I was doomed from ever seeing Prince.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
He's already said his years of therapy helped him know the answers that would score low.

As far as Prince is concerned, Howard dislikes a lot of stuff I like, and dislikes a lot of people I like. Big whoop!

Like you, I'll probably never get to see Prince, especially after what happened back in the late 80's. A couple buddies and I went to the Axis club near Fenway Park in Boston. We got bored, and at about 11 PM we went down the street to see a local band at The Rat (famous punk club). The band sucked, but what was worse - the next day we found out that Prince finished his concert in Worcester that night, flew by helicopter to Boston, landed at Fenway Park, crossed the street to the Axis club, and played a "private" party (anyone who was there when they closed the doors was "invited") until 4 AM. Doh!!!

I then realized I was doomed from ever seeing Prince.

Don't feel too bad. The Axis turned off all of the lights. :D

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
It doesn't seem like Howard has some vendetta against Prince and cooked this up to ruin him. It's just his perception of the event.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Howard didn't say shit at the prince concert, he is scared of his own shadow and just sat their and smiled.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
I heard Howard was getting uncomfortable in the dark because Beth could then pretend she was with someone else....without going through the daily ritual of closing her eyes.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Damn, this stuff is getting hard to keep track of. I need to start keeping a list:

Shouldn't Talk Shit About:

Jay Leno
Miley Cyrus
Prince
Jackie the Jokeman

Should've Kept Talking Shit About:

Chevy Chase
Rosie O'Donnell

Secretly NOT talking shit about:

Hausfrau's of NY
Dr. Ronnie

Please help me keep this up to date. Thx... ;)

Reactions: Bark

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008

You don't think that he didn't cheat on that narcissism test....I mean, 15? Howard?

I'm a huge Prince fan but it is more than just that. It's insane misinformation and oddly directed anger. I honestly hope that he brings that one up to the shrink and if the shrink doesn't say "4 sessions a week", he is not even trying with Howard. Same with Bill Clinton. And Prince ain't right but considering no one else was talking about the lighting, Howard either has old man eyes or 40 on the narcissism test.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Howard didn't say shit at the prince concert, he is scared of his own shadow and just sat their and smiled.

You're trying to say Howard didn't stomp out like the diva he is. He pulled the same thing he did at Gary's dinner party. "BETH!"

I guess it doesn't matter but something tells me there was nothing wrong with the lights....except for the fact that maybe they weren't focused on Howard!

And if Prince ever gets out of LA and wants to actually see some real folks, see him live! Excellent show.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
By all accounts other than Howard's, there were no issues with the lights. He sounds incredibly childish and is brainwashing all his minions. I guess if you're favorite Prince album is "Batman", though, you're not really a fam. Than again, this is the same man that was pissed at Bill Clinton for not acknowledging his greatness, even though he told a very similar story about ignoring someone right in front of him.

Howard's still got it....and by it, I mean insane hypocrisy!

I don't think you're correct here, Vinny.

I DON'T know anyone who attended this particular "Prince" concert, but sometimes in NYC, bands/artists/whatever, play tiny venues to test their new material.

Sometimes the bands go by different names.... "Debbie's Hairy" is one that comes to mind for me. Much of the time, people in the area know what's going on (by word of mouth).

From what I know, Howard and Beth were at a Prince concert in a venue of about one hundred people. That's about the size of a small bar in the city.

Nonetheless, I'd be there and drink and take a couple hits, even in the dark. :p

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
howard is a dick for trying to share a funny story on the radio. and fuck him for having a perhaps less-than-rational opinion about Prince.

oy vey...

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
It's a good thing there are no extreme Ed Bradley fans here, they would have hung Howard from a yardarm for his actions at Ed's funeral. But instead, everyone understood it was Howard's exaggerated Id type feelings expressed on the radio.

Please Howard, keep doing the stuff that has made you rich and entertained millions for 20+ years (except when you are attacking someone I like - Jay Leno, Ryan Seacrest, Prince - then you have to stop)!!

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Damn, this stuff is getting hard to keep track of. I need to start keeping a list:

Shouldn't Talk Shit about:

Jay Leno
Miley Cyrus
Prince
Jackie the Jokeman
Ryan Seacrest

Should've Kept Talking Shit about:

Chevy Chase
Rosie O'Donnell

Secretly NOT talking shit about:

Hausfrau's of NY
Dr. Ronnie

Please help me keep this up to date. Thx... ;)

Seacrest added... Thx.