Howard cheaping out on Craptacular.

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Howard got really defensive when Joey Boots and High Pitch ask him to pay for more food. Suddenly Howard was only curious about the average weight of an obese persons bowel movements, he didn't want the guys bingeing the night before. Obviously these guys binge everynight regardless, the least Howard could do was pay for more food.

Howard really does want to keep all the marbles.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
WGAS, WGAF? This dumb recycled bit is unfunny and worthless and I have no intention of listening to it. Just when the show was back on track Stern brings back this idiocy.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
If Baba Booey just happened to find a real sponsor for this "craptacular", and by that I mean some business that's not afraid to attach their brand name to these two obese, retarded homosexual thieves, then they could have the sponsor donate a thousand dollars for every pound of crap that pours out of their thinking caps to Beth's charity, whatever the fuck it is at the moment.

Perhaps they should include Howard's latest wife in this contest. Apparently she never shits, this would give her incentive to pound out a huge dook for her charity. At least then her charity name would make more sense..."Go Beth O".

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I just caught the replay - sounded reasonable to me - Tim said they were already buying food for them tomorrow. Fuck the 2 fat losers for trying to weasel another meal.

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
If Baba Booey just happened to find a real sponsor for this "craptacular", and by that I mean some business that's not afraid to attach their brand name to these two obese, retarded homosexual thieves.

I thought it was that Chinese Buffet that they were all talking about. If they are not a sponser, they should be with all the plugs they got today.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I thought it was that Chinese Buffet that they were all talking about. If they are not a sponser, they should be with all the plugs they got today.

What those two future heart thrombosis turds do with what they ingest, I write about on the message board in jest.

I don't know what kind of person would want to follow in High Pitch Eric or Joey Boots' food footsteps. They are a walking billboard of what NOT to eat....EVER. I can't imagine what kind of food is served at the Chinese Buffet that allows them entry.

ldivinag

Oct 15, 2008
N33 37* W122 3*
craptacular? who gives a crap?

2 fucking whiners who kept begging for money for food.

no thanks...

no chances of each other eating the other one?????