Howard and Virus Forum Info

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Some of you have sent me a private message asking me how on earth can there be a Howard Forum or Virius Forum with the restrictions we have laid down in our forum guidelines.

The statement No obscenity, no vulgarity, no sexual material of course does not apply to these forums. It does apply to all other areas of the forum.

What does apply to this forum is to treat each other in a civil manner and to avoid personal attacks against one another. We will let you guys have your fun, but if you do that, then there will be consequences.

We want you all to enjoy these forums.

Thanks,

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
Some of you have sent me a private message asking me how on earth can there be a Howard Forum or Virius Forum with the restrictions we have laid down in our forum guidelines.

The statement No obscenity, no vulgarity, no sexual material of course does not apply to these forums. It does apply to all other areas of the forum.

What does apply to this forum is to treat each other in a civil manner and to avoid personal attacks against one another. We will let you guys have your fun, but if you do that, then there will be consequences.

We want you all to enjoy these forums.

Thanks,

Thanks. Now go f**k yourself you sexy little b*tch, DAB. You know you want it. :jj:

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoozer

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
You don't need to over there!

For example, I can tell you all that you can suck my big c*ck and like it. And I won't use the asterisk.

:p

DAB, I think you guys should make this clear to any new and possibly more sensitive folks. Especially since you have the 13 year old thing. I think this should cover the political forum as well.

Oren

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Man, you guys are just cursing to curse now! Whew!

Anyway, I just wanted to clear this up, but do again want to caution everyone NO PERSONAL ATTACKS as we will moderate those strongly.

I think all we can do is make this forum opt in like at SBS, which was a pain in the rear-end or we could mark it for Adult Content maybe using the xL like XM always did on their channels. I mean the opt out would be just not to go into that forum.

The admins I am sure will come up with something to protect those that aren't interested in these adult content areas.

Lets just make sure that we keep the cursing and all that in these two forums and no where else.

Last edited:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
The admins I am sure will come up with something to protect those that aren't interested in these adult content areas.

Yes, we all need somebody to protect us from areas that are 100% optional to view. You sound like our government.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yes, we all need somebody to protect us from areas that are 100% optional to view. You sound like our government.

Does it really bother you so much to have this forum marked as xL so that someone sitting there with a child sitting beside them reading through the forum, which may pop into that forum would know up front that the content is probably not appropriate.

I could care less about protecting you, it is others that perhaps do not want to be exposed to such content that I am protecting. You have every right to view it without any interuption. For the life of me I don't understand your objection. Maybe you are one of these that like to go into public places and say fuck just for the sake of doing so because you can. Get over it DAWG!

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Sorry, I probably should have used a smiley to get the sarcasm across. I always forget that the tone of your "voice" doesn't come across too well over forums.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Sorry, I probably should have used a smiley to get the sarcasm across. I always forget that the tone of your "voice" doesn't come across too well over forums.

Yeah, I honestly didn't catch that you were just kidding around.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah, NSFW might get the idea across a bit better. It's pretty well known to those of us who hang around forums that have questionable content ;)