Howard about yesterday's WUS..

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
Haven't heard today's WUS yet. I wonder if today's wrap up show will cover todays Stern Show where they covered yesterday's wrap up show where they covered Jerry O'connell's appearance on yesterday's Stern show. Kind of makes me feel giddy for tomorrow's show where hopefully they will recap Thursdays wrap up show featuring the recap of Thursday's show covering Thursday's discussion of yesterday's wrap up show covering yesterday's Jerry O'connell's Appearance. I'm confused - it's all so insestuous.

What's that? They don't work Fridays? Thank God!!! :eek:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
You should call in and say that to Howard, exactly as is. It would be really cool and I'd totally LOL.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
You should call in and say that to Howard, exactly as is. It would be really cool and I'd totally LOL.

He'd stammer and mumble after "I wonder if", Howard would bail on the call, and Artie would remind him "That was the Imus guy." Then you can tune in tomorrow and hear it all again. What's that? They don't work Fridays? Well then tune in to Bubba, Ferral, SuperfanScreamTable or The Intern Show; Hank the Howard 100 (10 Seconds of) Air Whore hits every show he can.

But he hates the show. He really, really does. ;)

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I thought it was good too. I like Jerry. I thinks he's a bit of a pussy,but hey he's a Stern fan.

The best part is although you can hear in his voice that he doesn't want to say anything, his "I'm a fan, and I sit in my car yelling at Howard to get rid of guests who don't answer anything" attitude gets him into hot water every time. A true fan who gets the show. The fact that he admitted masturbating in his kitchen gave Artie at least 3 quality cracks alone.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
The best part is although you can hear in his voice that he doesn't want to say anything, his "I'm a fan, and I sit in my car yelling at Howard to get rid of guests who don't answer anything" attitude gets him into hot water every time. A true fan who gets the show. The fact that he admitted masturbating in his kitchen gave Artie at least 3 quality cracks alone.

I like when guys can be somewhat honest on the show. He must be a real fan though. I feel the same way when they have guys in that won't say shit. Kid Rock comes to mind. He seems like a good guy,but he won't say shit. I guess he does that so the "Pussy" train" doesn't stop. If thats it I guess I get it.

Reactions: Jgatie

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I thought it was good too. I like Jerry. I thinks he's a bit of a pussy,but hey he's a Stern fan.

Agreed, but if you were "the fat kid" in Stand By Me when you were younger, and you got a hot piece of ass like Rebecca later, you might be pussy whipped too. :D

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Agreed, but if you were "the fat kid" in Stand By Me when you were younger, and you got a hot piece of ass like Rebecca later, you might be pussy whipped too. :D

They make the perfect couple. There's no way Stamos would put up with that shit. He's been getting Grade A ass since he was on General Hospital. But Jerry has just enough of The Fat Kid left in him to think trading in his manhood is a small price to pay for tagging an O'C on the end of R-R-S.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

I agree with that. Jerry hasn't done that bad in the past though. He dated Sarah Michelle Gellar and that real hot blonde chic in the movie Tom Cats. That chic was super hot.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
wow this thread got more posts than the one i saw on sfn. Every once in awhile i wiil copy one over there and post it here. And yea jerry is lucky