Howard 100 news updates "throughout the day"

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Ok, this "throughout the day" bit is a joke.

Earlier in the day, I heard a news update when Gary called in post-surgery. Right now, I just heard an update from when he was in surgery.

If you're going to give updates "throughout the day", then make them more current than the last one.

The same thing happened during the craptacular. The "updates" were just as bogus.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
I read on sfn that Shuli had a story earlier about Howard and Artie having a 20 minute meeting in the studio after the show and that Artie may have had a "talking to". When I heard the last 2 news breaks during Bubba I wondered if maybe it's been pulled.

How hypocritical would it be of Howard to pull the first news story on him since his wedding?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I read on sfn that Shuli had a story earlier about Howard and Artie having a 20 minute meeting in the studio after the show and that Artie may have had a "talking to". When I heard the last 2 news breaks during Bubba I wondered if maybe it's been pulled.

How hypocritical would it be of Howard to pull the first news story on him since his wedding?

he's been pulling his news stories since the infamous tennis bracelet incident. I can only imagine he's pulled plenty of stories regarding him over the years, we just didnt hear about them.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
he's been pulling his news stories since the infamous tennis bracelet incident. I can only imagine he's pulled plenty of stories regarding him over the years, we just didnt hear about them.

I guess its one of the bonuses of it being called Howard 100 news. :p They can report on everyone but Howard.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
9:39 PM. "Gary should be out of surgery now, but so far, no update."

Interesting.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Which line is more on target...?

"Howard 100 news updates 'throughout the day'"

or

"Baba Booey 'throughout the first pitch'".

Trick question, neither get delivered with any accuracy.