Howard 100/101 weekend schedule...

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
One of the things I haven't liked about the weekend is the following:

The 100 schedule goes "show and WUS" straight through. Then we get the news in review at 6 AM on Sunday morning, which we really don't need.

But then, they switch it up. We get the Wednesday show on Sunday morning with a different show on 101.

That's fine.

What I don't like is the Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday order on Sundays.

I know there's a lot of people out there who don't like the hour (or so) on Sundays when both 100 and 101 are delivering various wrap-up shows. It seems to be about 1-2 PM ET.

Get rid of the pointless week-in-review at 6 AM Sunday mornings, and you may have the one issue solved.

Anyone agree?

tsave31

Dec 16, 2008
Personally, I don't even like the WUS. I would be happier just getting rid of it altogether, but I know I'm in the minority so I can live with it.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Personally, I don't even like the WUS. I would be happier just getting rid of it altogether, but I know I'm in the minority so I can live with it.

I figure it's on at the same time as the west coast feed, or the replay on 100.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
To clarify, I meant get rid of it altogether on the weekend replays.

That would be nice. If you edited the Lisa G, Wrap-Up Show, Steve Langford, and Mutt previews out, you could probably get it down to about 3-4 hours.

Condensing the show would mean more replays of show. The trick would be editing the previews out, while keeping any other "interesting stuff" unedited. (Edit out the previews, but keep in the stuff where the caller suggested changing the "For Howard 100 News, i'm Lisa G" sign-off stuff.)