How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years

Today: A typical-looking man and woman.

In 20,000 years: Humans have a larger head with a forehead that is subtly too large. A future "communications lens" is represented by the yellow ring around their eyes. These lenses will be the 'Google Glass' of the future.

In 60,000 years: Human beings have even larger heads, larger eyes and pigmented skin. A pronounced superciliary arch makes for a darker area below eyebrows. Miniature bone-conduction devices may be implanted above the ear now to work with communications lenses.

In 100,000 years: The human face is proportioned to the 'golden ratio,' though it features unnervingly large eyes. There is green “eye shine” from the tapetum lucidum, and a more pronounced superciliary arch. A sideways blink of the reintroduced plica semilunaris seen in the light gray areas of the eyes, while miniature bone-conduction devices implanted above the ear work with the communications lenses on the eyes.*

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
in the first 2 future picks the man looks odd but the chick is kinda hot w/the bigger eyes. in the third they both look completely alien.

and we are gonna get tanner. thats a plus.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
That's ridiculous. As if our eyes would get gigantic because of google glass. I'll tell you how humans will look 20,000 years from now, pretty much the same except browner. That is if we haven't killed each other yet.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That's ridiculous. As if our eyes would get gigantic because of google glass. I'll tell you how humans will look 20,000 years from now, pretty much the same except browner. That is if we haven't killed each other yet.
This.

But based on what I'm seeing, head sizes are going to shrink. Skulls are already too large for what's going on in there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2