How many members here by Nov 11

Discussion in 'DRC Site Feedback' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

So considering this would be the first day the site opened up, how many registered members do you see this place having by November 11, 2008?

I'm going to say 1100. But I think it's kinda low.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

So far 60 members has joined and as long the word gets around on the net and in real life, I say 1,000 members.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  4. Brian

Brian Banned

either 69 or 666.

if neither of those, who cares?
  5. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Slutmobile = BANNED

How 'bout 420?
  6. Davis

Davis New Member

Didn't SBS have a contest to pick the date that a member-milestone would be reached? It is bothering me that I can't remember if they did it there. In any event, I say we have 1122.25 members.
  7. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I'm hoping that we can get the google search ranking up. Not sure what the meta tags are for this site, but hopefully search terms like "sirius help, xm help, satellite radio, etc." will all start bringing up this site.
  8. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Yeah, that stuff will help. I think we've established a lot of excellent posters who have been around the forums for a while. I'm hoping to get people asking questions in the help sections that we can reach out to.

But I'm with you. When you Google "Digital Radio Central" the description is only talking about VBulletin and not who we are. It's al happening so fast. :D
  9. MAJ Badmotherfarker

The google spiders will pick this site up eventually. The more we post, the more key words will show up. It'll take time. SBS took what, 6 years? This one will be quicker though because the traffic will move up fast. And with resident tech experts like Me_Ruben, DAB and yourself, this will be an awesome support site.
  10. jwt873

jwt873 Member

I think it's kind of low too.. If SBS doesn't get it's act together before then and if you can get the word out, I suspect it will be a LOT more than 1100.
  11. SISO

SISO Member

Depends a lot on how many times this URL is posted on the other existing forums.

I'm going to say 325.
  12. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Shiate, I did that yesterday!:D
  13. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

You still want to stick with that guess :jj:
  14. Davis

Davis New Member

115 members so far!
  15. late1

late1 New Member

1501 said the new guy
  16. SRM59

SRM59 New Member

I'm guessing... :idunno: ... 825
  17. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

My guess is 1074
  18. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I'll say 1,700.:churn:
  19. SISO

SISO Member

I'll raise you one. 326.
  20. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

We will be there by the end of the week. One link from Orbitcast and it's over johnny :churn:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.