How do we get rid of Claire B Lang?

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
As far as the way she pronounces words- whatever! What gets to me is how she just drags stuff out! Go to break already, just go.We don't care what's coming up, we really don't. I mean, asking a grown man (or woman) to send a friggen car around! Send this claire!

Totally agree with you here...

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
ditto. I really like some of CB's interviews...I just wish her show was more organized.

I like when she talks to people and her interviews are generally very good, but the inbetween when she repeats herself so much or has to tell us where she is all the time... She always makes a big deal about where she is and the access that she has. I can do with less of that.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
the inbetween when she repeats herself so much or has to tell us where she is all the time... She always makes a big deal about where she is and the access that she has. I can do with less of that.

I here ya on that but she's been like that for many years and I highly doubt that will ever change.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
I like when she talks to people and her interviews are generally very good, but the inbetween when she repeats herself so much or has to tell us where she is all the time... She always makes a big deal about where she is and the access that she has. I can do with less of that.

The thing that I noticed was during the post-race show Boo Boo will say something like "Here's CBL with Joey Logano in Victory Lane"

Her first sentence was "Thanks Alex, this is CBL in Victory Lane with Joey Logano"

WTF!!! He just said that, can she not hear him introduce her???:bigahh:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
The thing that I noticed was during the post-race show Boo Boo will say something like "Here's CBL with Joey Logano in Victory Lane"

Her first sentence was "Thanks Alex, this is CBL in Victory Lane with Joey Logano"

WTF!!! He just said that, can she not hear him introduce her???:bigahh:

I could be wrong, but I don't think those victory lane interviews are live :right:
Posted via Mobile Device

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm not a fan of Claire at all but she doesn't bother me as bad as she does others. I just either try to tune her voice out or listen to something else.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I'm not a fan of Claire at all but she doesn't bother me as bad as she does others. I just either try to tune her voice out or listen to something else.

You can do that! I thought that we all had no choice but to listen to her and then complain about her on here. Thanks for the heads up. LOL

Seriously, I wish more people would follow your lead. :yesshake:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
:rofl2: I laughed when I read this...I can only take him in small doses myself.:p

Make sure that you take that dose without food! I think that's what is says on the label.

Seriously though, he's a good guy & certainly a unique character.