How do I remove voted songs?

eli2k

Aug 1, 2009
Hey - I just got my Slacker G1 today for cheap, trying it out. :) I accidentally pressed the wrong vote button; is there a way to edit the list? On slacker.com/install it gives me the option to edit what stations I want on there.

Thanks,
- Eli

EricfromTx

Nov 1, 2008
McAllen, Tx.
The next time you update your G1, go to the Slacker(website) online player and go to the station where the song you favored was. When you get to that station, choose customize, then go down the list of favored and banned songs in the edit station tab. Choose the song you wish to unfavor by clicking the heart next to it. This will reverse the favorite for that song.

eli2k

Aug 1, 2009
The next time you update your G1, go to the Slacker(website) online player and go to the station where the song you favored was. When you get to that station, choose customize, then go down the list of favored and banned songs in the edit station tab. Choose the song you wish to unfavor by clicking the heart next to it. This will reverse the favorite for that song.

Thanks, worked like you said. It's nice that the web interface is so well integrated with the player.

On the G1, if I click favorite, this screen pops up advertising the Premium subscription. Do I have to click Okay every single time, or can I just ignore it?