How did Daniel Carver get in the Howard Stern Show?

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I think it was initially playing the messages, then that moved into using him on the show for things like movie reviews, the football picks, etc. If memory serves, Daniel probably never was a listener (don't think Stern was broadcast in Georgia), though I think he did probably see the E! show. He may listen now, though, via satrad.

I think Daniel played along a lot because initially it meant an uptick in sales of his KKK merch whenever they talked about him.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Also, Howard was willing to put anyone on his television show and Daniel was always willing to come on his show and get his hate speech out to the masses. It was a trade off, Daniel got to say "Wake up, white people" and Howard and crew got to make fun of him while enraging his Stern devotees.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I think it was initially playing the messages, then that moved into using him on the show for things like movie reviews, the football picks, etc. If memory serves, Daniel probably never was a listener (don't think Stern was broadcast in Georgia), though I think he did probably see the E! show. He may listen now, though, via satrad.

I think Daniel played along a lot because initially it meant an uptick in sales of his KKK merch whenever they talked about him.

Unless there was some bleed-over from a nearby station, you're 100% right. (For example, Howard was not in Virginia, but i'm sure parts of Virginia could hear him on WJFK.)