How come there's no parody elements about howard or fred?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I mean its rid-damn-diculous that robin gets the brunt of all the parody songs. and artie gets a few. but y can't they direct some about howard and fred? thats what I like about bubba's show, is that bubba gets a lot of parody songs, and thats a running gag. but brent and spice take abuse too. though not as much.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Manson did one back in the day. You'll never hear that one again nor see it on iTunes/CD.

It was a parody of Sugar Ray's "Every Morning." Not one of Manson's best efforts but contained the somewhat stiff line "old shtick's not so nifty, when you're pushing fifty." :jj:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
A parody about Howard might mention Beth which would be a crime against humanity.... A parody about Fred might mention his family would which would be a death sentence for the parodyist..

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
The Howard Stern Roast can't come soon enough. I envision that the probable comedians to perform on it have a file dedicated to Stern roast jokes. I think the Stern roast is going to be Colin Quinn's finest 15 minutes of his life.

If Stern announces he is retiring before the roast, expect it to be 100 times more brutal.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The Howard Stern Roast can't come soon enough. I envision that the probable comedians to perform on it have a file dedicated to Stern roast jokes. I think the Stern roast is going to be Colin Quinn's finest 15 minutes of his life.

If Stern announces he is retiring before the roast, expect it to be 100 times more brutal.

Oh my, he'll get masacred!! :buttrock::buttrock: