How come no one is talking about the Snoop interview? Maybe the best this year!

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I heard the beginning of it at home before work. but I'm just now hearing the whole thing. GOTTDAMMMMMM, this interview was phenomenal. The reason snoop has been so successful for so many years is because of how much charisma he has. and thats really obvious.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I heard the beginning of it at home before work. but I'm just now hearing the whole thing. GOTTDAMMMMMM, this interview was phenomenal. The reason snoop has been so successful for so many years is because of how much charisma he has. and thats really obvious.

Agree 100% I was driving and on the phone a lot so I was pausing the SL2 and had a big buffer built up to skip the Snoop Interview as I was planning on doing. However, I decided to listen to the first few minutes and I was hooked and pissed at myself for planning on skipping out. Espeicially when Snoop brought up all the fun times he had on Howard's show.

Great interview. Great answers from Snoop and he gave Tiger woods probably the best advice anyone has yet suggested.

Great job.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Sometimes there's nothing to say but WOW. However the Snoop segment was gold, one for the books.:ter:

P.S. And I like how he hyped Sirius/XM unlike some 50mill people.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I was expecting it to be "just another rapper" interview even though Snoop is usually entertaining everywhere, and you're right, he definitely didn't disappoint. I thought his comments on Plaxico were LOL funny and the interview had a great flow!

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
His interview was great. It got me to listen to his channel at noon as well. His channel is great so far. At 8PM est tonight he will be on channel 40 live playing all his own songs and commenting on them. Stiletto set on record.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Listening right now. Awesome interview, Snoop is a great guy, great interview. He really does keep it real and doesn't bullshit any answers, and is real down to earth about everything. He seems like someone I could really talk to if I met him.