How bad is it?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
How bad is it for these tracks if they are willing to give me two free tickets to the Cup event? Yesterday, I received a mailing from Dover stating that as a loyal customer, they'd like to give me two free tickets for my friends or family. All I have to do is call in and mention the magic word. If my friends or family renew their free tickets for the 2010 season, they will give me an additional 10% off of my next ticket order.

Bristol recently sent me a mailing detailing a payment plan for season tickets. In the past, they've always wanted payment in full well in advance of the season. I also understand that they are going to sell individual tickets for the fall race.

Richmond, in an effort to get me back as a customer, called to let me know that I could have my old seats back at a discounted price.

Some of these places must be hurting. Now may be a good time for you all to get some tickets.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Yeah, the way to go for sure. I haven't been to a cup race in YEARS but I never stayed at a hotel.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
LOL, I bet. Me and my buddies always made the road trips a part of the weekend. It was fun. But I'd rather camp these days. I'm a little older. :eek::p

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
How bad is it for these tracks if they are willing to give me two free tickets to the Cup event? Yesterday, I received a mailing from Dover stating that as a loyal customer, they'd like to give me two free tickets for my friends or family. All I have to do is call in and mention the magic word. If my friends or family renew their free tickets for the 2010 season, they will give me an additional 10% off of my next ticket order.

Bristol recently sent me a mailing detailing a payment plan for season tickets. In the past, they've always wanted payment in full well in advance of the season. I also understand that they are going to sell individual tickets for the fall race.

Richmond, in an effort to get me back as a customer, called to let me know that I could have my old seats back at a discounted price.

Some of these places must be hurting. Now may be a good time for you all to get some tickets.

hurting yes, but doesn't sound like a bad idea, especially if the free tickets aren't right down on the track.