How about an, I ask, you answer, you ask thread.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
So, I'll ask a question about NASCAR. If you answer correctly then it's your turn to ask.

What is the last, and as far as I know the only, Cup race that Dale Earnhardt Sr., Dale Earnhardt Jr., & Kerry Earnhardt all participated in together as drivers? Where did they finish? :scatch:

Not trying to steal your idea semipenguin. I'm just trying to get some participation on this board....

Reactions: semipenguin

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
like i've said before, i like these kinda games on drc.

as far as the track all 3 participated in, i'd have to say daytona or talladega. now without cheating, i'd have no clue of the finishing order.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
like i've said before, i like these kinda games on drc.

as far as the track all 3 participated in, i'd have to say daytona or talladega. now without cheating, i'd have no clue of the finishing order.

Sorry! As a parting gift, you've received this.... :loser: ;)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
There is no way to cheat on this. If you know the answer, great. If you don't, the internet and all of it's resources are at you disposal. It doesn't matter if you look it up. I would. :yesshake:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
here is my question. the record for largest margin of victory is 14 laps name the driver, the year and the track. Happy hunting

Ned Jarrett, Darlington, Southern 500, 1965 14 lap victory. (largest victory in miles)

Ned Jarrett, Piedmont Interstate Fairgrounds in 1965. Spartanburg, SC 22 lap victory. (largest victory in laps)

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Not trying to steal your idea semipenguin. I'm just trying to get some participation on this board....

Not a problem...:hatsoff:

If I would have logged on sooner, I would have known that one. It was Michigan and I remember watching it on TV that weekend. Kerry didn't fare too well...:shock:

I think they were planning on having Kerry race a few more times, but Kerry couldn't qualify the car...:worried:

There was a great picture in the USAToday of Dale with Kerry and Jr on both sides of him when they announced plans for Kerry to race with them. It's a shame that both Jr. and Kerry didn't get to race more with there father. One of the best races I ever watch was when Bobby Allison beat Davey for the Daytona 500. I remember rooting for Davey because his father already had 2 500 victories. Davey would win his a few years later...:)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
OK, here goes. This question is somewhat on topic for this weeks race in Vegas.

Name the driver, that raced in two of the top three series in NASCAR, that purchased a ticket reserved for Elvis, at every race he competed in. :scratch:

Last edited: