Horseface Beth books a guest

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Beth books a guest

Whitney Casey? Local Houston journalist?

Defend this...

Last edited:

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
Crap I just noticed this thread after I created one about the same thing. How do you delete threads?

And yes this guest sucks.

JYJr

Nov 9, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Plus she got over 40 minutes - more than most guests. I guess that's because she had nowhere else to go. Normally, he probably would have bailed after 10-15 minutes, but I guess since she knows Beth...

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
She's no different than any of the other hot chicks he's had in that were married or involved with sports dudes. I can't think of their names now, but there was the one marries to Jose Canseco, and another one that was married to a different baseball player. She actually is less annoying than the Canseco chick.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
For the most part, I prefer when they have no guests in and just bullshit with each other all day.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
She's no different than any of the other hot chicks he's had in that were married or involved with sports dudes. I can't think of their names now, but there was the one marries to Jose Canseco, and another one that was married to a different baseball player. She actually is less annoying than the Canseco chick.
The main difference is, at the time Jose Canseco was always embroiled in controversy, be it drugs or a high-profile divorce, or what have you, and if I recall correctly Esther Canseco was dishing the dirt. This Whitney Casey idiot really didn't have anything interesting to say, no dirt on anyone, promoting perhaps the stupidest book I've ever heard of, etc.

I mean, this is Day 2 of new shows for '09 and this is the best they could do? I agree that just rapping and shooting the shit would have been better. But it marks a new low when Beth "suggests" guests. Can't wait until Stern interviews Bianca next...

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Seriously, there is no need to insult Beth. I'm not saying she's a VIP or anything like on SFN. But it's a little bit more than lame to attack her looks. Unless of course we all had personal pics on here an allowed us all to nit pick on others looks.

Thanks

Reactions: Jgatie

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Seriously, there is no need to insult Beth. I'm not saying she's a VIP or anything like on SFN. But it's a little bit more than lame to attack her looks. Unless of course we all had personal pics on here an allowed us all to nit pick on others looks.

Thanks
Thanks man. In addition to what you said, it's pretty friggin Jr. High. I always thought this place should be above the "Wahhhh! The cheerleaders don't like me, so they're all ugly bitches" mentality.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Thanks man. In addition to what you said, it's pretty friggin Jr. High. I always thought this place should be above the "Wahhhh! The cheerleaders don't like me, so they're all ugly bitches" mentality.
Right now, I won't accept a lot of stuff on the site. If people want to say things like that I ENCOURAGE them to head over to SFN or Bubba related sites like BTLSFan. But not on here.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i FFW through it, bailed 10mins in. terrible. beth has that boy whipped. How many guests did Alison have howard bring in?

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I enjoyed this guest. Howard is genuinely interested in the subjects she covers in the book...such as wearing a bra that shows some nip on a date... dealing bad smells from the anal and vaginal areas...etc.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Right now, I won't accept a lot of stuff on the site. If people want to say things like that I ENCOURAGE them to head over to SFN or Bubba related sites like BTLSFan. But not on here.
The title of the thread was very Dr. Seuss inspired.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
:idunno: i think its funny, but the same people who find the childish behavior on the show funny, can't find humor in this
Yes, it would have been funnier if the thread instead read: Horseface Toothed Jack Ass Can't Book Good Guests.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
I bridle about the fact Howard can't pony up enough scratch to corral guests and must train his filly to plow through her rolodex to wrangle them up.

Reactions: Fergz99

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
"Hey boff...Whitney Casey is number one in Google Trends, just ahead of Cinjin Tate and The Old Spaghetti Factory".

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm from Houston and I had never even heard of this Whitney Casey until today. The Jason Sehorn discussion kept me hanging in there for a while, but after about the fifth time she said, "oh snap!", I had to fast forward.