Homeless High Pitch sitting in Penn station all day.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
How about getting a job you fat fark? And speaking of fat farks, check out Double A. I had no idea how much weight this guy had put on:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Agree.

When Joey Boots is the ONLY person that will rush to your defense, you know you've alienated everyone.

High Pitch is a lousy person and a crook and a scammer and created his own mess.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I feel bad for Eric. He seems to not have the mental ability for normal functioning.

He will need to be taken care of for the rest of his life.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
How about getting a job you fat fark? And speaking of fat farks, check out Double A. I had no idea how much weight this guy had put on:

Agree.

When Joey Boots is the ONLY person that will rush to your defense, you know you've alienated everyone.

High Pitch is a lousy person and a crook and a scammer and created his own mess.

totally agree. if your family won't even help you, u know you're a total scumbag. I hope no one helps this fat f*ck out. I don't feel bad for him at all.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
So where did this picture come from again?

And Jeebus Christmas, Double-A is a fatty now. Awesome Angina.

Reactions: Chob

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
For those who don't believe in Karma High Pitch is proof. That fat motherfucker has screwed over sooooooo many people and gotten' away with it now Karma has come to bite him in the ass. I have NO sympathy for that thing.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
It would be far better for SIRIUS XM if these guys didn't wear their gear.
I'll be in the area tomorrow, If I see them I will try to buy it from them I won't be in that area until around 4:30 pm if anyone commuting into the city sees them before I do make them an offer. Even better one of the shirts from Sirius should go to Penn station RIGHT NOW and buy it off them.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Then he is a great con man. I actually think he's dangerous and seems capable of murder.

HPE:

Learn to work (the system), kid.

"I don't need to do no work, cause the guv'ment gone take care o' me." -- Sad thing is, too many people see it that way. They COULD easily find something, but they won't. They also won't get a partial job (along with SSI, SSDI, whatever) because once that "guv'ment money" comes in, they don't WANT to find an honest job, even if it is 15 hours a week.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I feel bad for Eric. He seems to not have the mental ability for normal functioning.

He will need to be taken care of for the rest of his life.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. I hate to toot my own horn, but I'm in a wheelchair and I work a full time job. I help take care of our daughter and I have a life. Eric has no excuse. He can work if he wants. He just chooses not too. He wants others to feel sorry for him and take care of him. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. I hate when people look down upon me with that feel sorry look. He thrives on it. Don't feel bad for him man. There are a lot of people that are worse off that actually try.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Didn't HPE con some woman to take care of him, and she even had SEX with him (consentually, and everything!) and of course he turned on her, but she was still sympathetic to him? WOW, I mean, he's either dumb and lucky or pretty calculating to pull of these cons.