Home Page

Discussion in 'DRC Site Feedback' started by limegrass69, Mar 23, 2009.

1. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Is it me, or is the home page is looking a little bare?? Maybe it could get a little content. Someone who comes here for the first time might think that there's nothing going on around here. Just my $0.02.
  2. dlynx

dlynx New Member

your right :)

Will work on getting something back there. The items on it are set to automatically expire which is why it's blank right now. :(
    semipenguin likes this.
  3. xan_user

xan_user Banned

There's a DRC homepage?

.:p.
  4. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Any possible way to not include ignored forums in the new posts on the home page? I get all Howard Stern Forum posts even though it's being ignored in my User CP.
  5. xan_user

xan_user Banned

6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

7. xan_user

xan_user Banned

even with auot logon?

works for me...FF 3.0.7
    :idunno:
  8. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Yep. I still have the Stern forum, and the political forum, both of which I have on ignore. :idunno:
  9. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

I would not ignore the Stern Forum, you might learn something.;)
  10. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Unlike the Political Forum! :eek:
  11. RoadRunner

RoadRunner New Member

I suppose there's a first time for everything...:crazy:
  12. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I've learned plenty about why I don't listen to Stern.
    xan_user likes this.
  13. xan_user

xan_user Banned

Every few years I have to tune in and remind myself what a wasteland shock jockery is. It usually takes 10 minutes or less to remind me, how long did it take you?
  14. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

Actually, one day I was playing around on Shoutcast radio. Just for giggles I looked up some famous names to see if they were on there, lo and behold there was Howard Stern on Howard 100. I decided to tune in to see what if anything I'd been missing out on all these years. As I found out, not much. :blah: About 5 minutes give or take, would've probably been longer, but Roseanne happened to be on that show. That's all I needed to hear. :right: