Holly returns today

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
I guess one christmas present to make up for the elimination of backspin is that the sirius Christmas channel returns today....Hearing Bing Crosby sing Jingle bells while sipping OJ and beating his wife will definitely cure my ailment of no more old school hip hop channel

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I'm happy about that too. I always enjoyed Holly much more than the Sirius offerings. Music Choice does some decent holiday programming too.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I enjoy listening to Holly today, to bad it has to be on the same channel where Cinemagic is on and have to wait till it over to get Cinemagic.

styckx

Nov 11, 2008
XM Special Xmas channel ruled the most, I hope we get it back this year.

Special Xmas - XM 107 is the soundtrack to your dysfunctional family holiday. It's a special, different musical view of Christmas with parodies, novelty songs, hip numbers, retro oddities, and weird tunes.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I turned Holly on both my XM and Siruis radios at the same time and showed my wife. She just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

It was a good move that Sirius kept Holly on the air for this Christmas. That might have been the straw that broke the camel's back for many XM'ers.