Holly channel 781

jg2448

Jan 19, 2014
Is it just mor has holly become anybody else's favorite channel on siriusxm internet radio
Holly has taken over my siriusxm internet I love it. IT NEEDS TO BE A 2.0 CHANNEL ITS A GREAT CHANNEL

T

tdevine

Still playing holiday music.

I'd like it better if it were a rotating holiday channel, maybe having it pop up on the regular service on actual holidays. As a year-round Christmas channel, eh.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Holly and Holiday Traditions are great from Nov 15th to January 1st. And Navidad until little Christmas. After the Holidays though, I can't imagine listening to them. But I'm glad jg likes it. 9 more months to go and Holly should be back on the radio.

jg2448

Jan 19, 2014
holly and holiday traditions are great from nov 15th to january 1st. And navidad until little christmas. After the holidays though, i can't imagine listening to them. But i'm glad jg likes it. 9 more months to go and holly should be back on the radio.

i cant wait

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Holly and Holiday Traditions are great from Nov 15th to January 1st. And Navidad until little Christmas. After the Holidays though, I can't imagine listening to them. But I'm glad jg likes it. 9 more months to go and Holly should be back on the radio.

As a bit more of a traditionalist than what the corporations have pushed on us, Christmas music for me runs from about December 10th-ish to about January 8th-ish. I don't like Christmas before Thanksgiving, but I do recognize the 12 days.

If other people want to rock out in March or May or whatever, that's fine.