Hogan's in studio...

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
*Click* what else is on? I'm not even interested in him he's been so over done on Bubba's show.

They'll have him in again even though he's on Bubba all the time but can't have Ellis in to promote a live show that promotes Sirius because he was on 5 months ago?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
If anything, Howard should have that little shit-kicker Nick on the show.

Now THAT would be compelling radio!!

Reactions: Ehilbert1

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Hogan is a piece of shit and hated by almost everyone in wrestling. Huge ego. I dunno how this fuck gets on the air. He's just white trash and I'm glad to see other people see him and that family for the douchebags that they are.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Hogan is a piece of shit and hated by almost everyone in wrestling. Huge ego. I dunno how this fuck gets on the air. He's just white trash and I'm glad to see other people see him and that family for the douchebags that they are.

Well, thats a little more harsh than I'd put it but sure.
I just think he sucks on the radio and I'd be happy if I never heard him again :bigthumbup:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
But hey, at least we got Eric the Midget calling in about his girlfriends at the Bunny Ranch! :)

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yes we did Kryptonite my friend. It's funny how he's blaming Robin. The truth is they just don't want his ass at the bunny ranch anymore.

The other truth is that ETM has to suck the teet of the HSS for everything it's worth. Without the HSS, he'd be nothing, and I think he knows it. He's the nobody who hangs around the celebrities just to bask in their glow.

Combine that with one hell of a large ego, and you have ETM.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I don't know why everyone is on Hogan's ass. It's better than the new miss HTV of the day...I mean month.

I think it's mainly because when I used to listen to Bubba on a regular basis he was on the show about 3 times a week for a while there. It really turned me off to him (and Bubba to an extent) in general. I just got tired of hearing from or about him.
He bacame as bad as an HTV girl to me anyways.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
today's show was not that good. sluts and hogan. I mean hogan is on bubba's show so much, howard is not covering anything new ground.

It's a tricky situation. How many people listen to Bubba's Monday - Thursday show? If you don't listen to that, then it could be considered "new ground" as it is a whole different show.

It was interesting listening to Bubba talk to Hogan and Hogan say something like "I'm about to go on Howard", after the H100 noon replay already featured that segment.

...weird time-travel jones.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
It's a tricky situation. How many people listen to Bubba's Monday - Thursday show? If you don't listen to that, then it could be considered "new ground" as it is a whole different show.

It was interesting listening to Bubba talk to Hogan and Hogan say something like "I'm about to go on Howard", after the H100 noon replay already featured that segment.

...weird time-travel jones.

A lot of people are former bubba listeners so we know the story. And he was on both shows today? Wow that's some brilliant booking right there lol. You never see the same guy on the tonight show at 11:30 then on late night right after lmao... I know bubba's show isn't a 'sirius' show but come on! No one thought of this beforehand???

Damn I don't know why I'm so cranky today lol