Hockey On Btn

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I watched my first game of the new season of Big10 Hockey on BTN last night. Well it was Minnesota and Notre Dame. The real Big10 matchups will start in January. I was able to watch the tape delay after work. Tonight I'm going to the Wisconsin-North Dakota game. No BTN. The sign that it is now the cold season here. Yeah for hockey Yuck for cold season.

Wisconsin aint doing so well this year. 0-5. The brats, popcorn and soda better be good.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
The Big Ten Network Frozen Friday game this week is Michigan/Wisconsin. I will going to the Saturday game. Should be a nice clear night to go.

BTN has another game on Saturday: Ohio State/Michigan State. Its nice that the network has invested so much time to hockey considering 6 of the 14 league schools have teams at the NCAA level.

Reactions: semipenguin

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
The Badgers win again on BTN. Wisconsin 2 Michigan State 1 as part of a BTN Frozen Friday double header.
The Badgers are now 4-19-4. I'm going to Saturday night's game. The game is not on BTN so it could be a rough night.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Mike Eruzioni, captain of the team and the guy that shot the winning goal, was a Toledo Goaldigger in the years leading up to the Olympics. I remember seeing him play on the home ice when I was a kid.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
The Ohio State/Wisconsin game will be on the air Saturday night. But I wouldn't mind going to game instead. It's suppose to be like 60 degrees during the day on Saturday. So it will probably be like 45 at game time. The Badgers are 4-24-4 so they could use my support in the stands.