History of Howard Stern: Act II next week

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
History of Howard Stern: Act II next two weeks

We know what this means. Get over it, already. :p

They've actually been advertising a kick-off show at 2 PM ET on Friday (immediately after the live Bubba show.)

How are they going to hype up a show which was already aired? OTOH, with many people on vacation during the live airing, a replay of HHS is a good idea. Will it be Mutt or Jon Hein doing the yelling and screaming about History of Howard Stern?

And it does mean no "BOTW" on Friday, although there won't be a West Coast Feed on Friday for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Looking forward toit, actually. I missed most of it the first time. Didnt have my stiletto at the time so I didnt get anything recorded, just tuned into it randomly when I could.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Exactly. No matter what they put on, people will complain, but a summer re-air of History of Howard is good.

It's only the first time it's been on the replay and I figure that a lot of people missed it last time due to the hectic holiday.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I think on Friday they should edit together the Best of the History of Howard Stern Act Two.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I actually like the history of Stern series. The last one was excellent. I don't mind the vacations if there's something to actually listen to other than repeats of repeats of repeats - like every Friday.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I I don't mind the vacations if there's something to actually listen to other than repeats of repeats of repeats - like every Friday.

hmm...ok. the history of howard stern is repeats, and now they are repeating it, which makes it a repeat of a repeat :shifty:

I get what you're saying though. I didn't LOVE it the first time around, but I will give it another try. I thought HOHS 1 was absolutely brilliant though.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
hmm...ok. the history of howard stern is repeats, and now they are repeating it, which makes it a repeat of a repeat :shifty:

I get what you're saying though. I didn't LOVE it the first time around, but I will give it another try. I thought HOHS 1 was absolutely brilliant though.

Didn't realize this was a repeat.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I recorded the whole damn thing, for those long boring mornings that begin in a year in a half. I'll tune in periodically next week. But there are some of my favorite pieces of tape in that second History, like the dial a date where Fred gets lucky and denies it.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard needs to save his tapes so they can make up the bulk of the content on his channel in 2011.

Then we'll realize we shouldn't have bitched when Howard was rushing through things at 10:20 AM.

Maybe some of this stuff will eventually be sold on CD. They could do it nice, too. Get the entire series (after the final act is aired), maybe a keychain, and who knows what else.

Howard doesn't like to sell stuff, but people would buy a box set of History of Howards Stern. I can see why he wouldn't sell anything now, but once he retires, people will still want the material.

I wonder if this is a two-week vacation. The "History of Howard Act II" originally took two weeks.

Ahh.. it IS a two-week vacation.

Last edited: