High Pitch...

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
MY GOD...... Listening to High Pitch talk about having sex and what he did is one of the most disturbing but funny things I've ever heard..... I'm almost in tears here at work lmao....

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
lmao..... The repeat of this is on RIGHT NOW... I'm still disgusted but it gets funnier the 2nd time around..

BWHAHAHAHAH

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
My favorite part was the "floorplay" discussion, Eric that's her asshole!

Last edited:

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Not only am I disgusted, but I think Congress should pass a law that if any woman willingly allows High-Pitch Eric to finish inside of her, she should be tried, convicted, and executed for a crime against humanity. That's too dangerously close to allowing him to procreate for me. :D

Reactions: IronJabroni

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Not only am I disgusted, but I think Congress should pass a law that if any woman willingly allows High-Pitch Eric to finish inside of her, she should be tried, convicted, and executed for a crime against humanity. That's too dangerously close to allowing him to procreate for me. :D

definitely a felonious act...making any bodily contact should be a misdemeanor at least

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
She should have no problem getting disability now. To sleep with Eric and let him finish in you PROVES you are mentally disturbed.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I find him highly disgusting whenever he eats carrots, ketchup, and then pets a cat.

Good lord, that guy can't say his "hard c" sound.

It was Artie who once said that it sounds like Eric has "a gerbil covered in mayonnaise stuck in his throat". Spot-on analysis there. I think of it everytime I hear HPE now.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008

[/quote]

I would like to put 20 on pink to win, 10 on white to place. :eek:mfg: :shock: :eek:mfg:

I could watch that all day