High pitch Mike comes out

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
It was a real shame that Artie had to keep quiet during this whole thing. There were tons of jokes just waiting to be cracked.

My favorite part was when HPM was talking about telling his mom during their weekly call. What straight guy calls his mom weekly?

Also, it is interesting that BOTH HPM and Berry-faced Ralph have both been tagged as gay and faggot by the lie detector and now we know it was right about HPM... :scratch:

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

High-pitch Mike came out of the closet this morning. One of the things that has surprised me is that Artie is being very respectful about it and isn't laughing or saying "I told you so". Artie's attitude towards homosexuality has always confused me. I wonder if his homophobia is just an act for all the tough guys back in Jersey or something. I picked up Too Fat to Fish yesterday and the back cover is Artie with the guys from Queer Eye and it says "I'll explain this homo bullshit in book two". So, what do you think of Mike's coming out and Artie's reaction?

Book II artie steps out of the closet and lives life clean & sober as a proud gay man.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
It was a real shame that Artie had to keep quiet during this whole thing.

My favorite part was when HPM was talking about telling his mom during their weekly call. What straight guy calls his mom weekly?

The same guy that gets his mom to stock his fridge with cold cuts and mozzarella cheese.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
HPM is such a desperate airtime whore. The fact that he wants to come out is fine but does it need to be on the air while some stupid Brian McKnight song plays.

It would have been heartfelt if HPM didn't just keep grasping for airtime every five mins....Howard is about to move on and then HPM says something else!

The Brain McKnight thing was funny because there are gay rumors about him and it was an awfully gay song.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
It was a real shame that Artie had to keep quiet during this whole thing. There were tons of jokes just waiting to be cracked.

Also, it is interesting that BOTH HPM and Berry-faced Ralph have both been tagged as gay and faggot by the lie detector and now we know it was right about HPM... :scratch:

That was the best Artie joke. "So the lie detector said Ralph was gay...."

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
The tune of that stupid song was stuck in my head last night. didn't know any words. It was bugging the hell out of me.. I guess that's a good sign...:flex:

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
If i found meself sobbing in the corner doing some deep introspection, I'd be worried. The fact that all the straight guys on the show had about the same reaction to the song only solidifies my heterosity, IMO.

HPM: "Since coming to this realization, there is an organization that means a lot to me..."

Howard "The New York Mets?"

That was a good one and one that probably kills TaTa Toothy. He gets mad at Artie for all the Mets=Gay references and now he's got it programmed into Howard's head too...:pointlaugh:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
That Mets line was a classic.

And the only way I'd find myself sobbing to that song would be from the pain I felt after carving out my eardrums with a potato peeler. Holy shit that may be the gayest song I've heard since the last time they let Mark Harris bring in his Casio keyboard.