High Pitch = Failed prank call

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
HPE called into the NY1 channel today with intentions of pranking them while they were airing information about the helicopter crash. It was a failure on his part for many reasons. Here, just listen for yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRfxDvi4Ug]YouTube - High Pitch tries to prank NY1 and fails[/ame]

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Can anyone convert this to a format in which those at work with streaming media blocked can view/hear it?

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
For those that can't hear it i'll recap. HPE claimed he was running(lmao @ HPE running) down 14th street and saw the "left rotor" fall off the heli. The host said "which rotor?". To which HPE replied the left rotor. They hung up on him after that.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
For those that can't hear it i'll recap. HPE claimed he was running(lmao @ HPE running) down 14th street and saw the "left rotor" fall off the heli. The host said "which rotor?". To which HPE replied the left rotor. They hung up on him after that.

Thanks for the recap! :2funny:

HPE is a fucking idiot.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
You could tell that someone in the control booth was talking to the host, informing her that the idiot on the phone was directly linked to the Howard Stern show and thus just another crank phone caller.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
what was the joke again?

The joke is engaging in a farcical prank foreplay before eventually inserting something in code indicative of a certain radio host.

Eric was booted during the foreplay stage, in fact he barely had enough time to release one chamber full of his patented phlegmy word sounds before being disconnected.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Just heard it...

Wow, HPE is the conductor of the FAIL TRAIN!!

WHOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO