Hey Everybody

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Tristan, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Tristan

Tristan Member

Hey Everyone!

I got an e-mail from RoscoRyan letting me know about this new Forum thought I would drop by and check it out. It looks very promising and I look forward to checking it out. I don't really check out the Satellite Radio world these days. But I have always taken an interest in the community. It was a great outlet for me in the past when I was enjoying the ClubXM.com side of things and SiriusBackstage as a Moderator. I dropped off the face of the world for a bit when I moved back home to Seattle in late 2003 and got rather upset when Sirius dropped The Vortex in 2004. It's been interesting to watch Satellite Radio evolve since I got XM in September of 2001. But I got a friendly invite from Ryan so I thought I would stop by and say Hello.

Cheers!
  2. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

You can always come join the trash talking in the political forums.:churn:
  3. starmate

starmate New Member

LOL.. As long as Im not the one doing the talking, huh.:churn:
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Hey welcome back Tristan, hope you stick around.
  5. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

Welcome to DRC Tristan....long time....
  6. MM

MM Administrator

Thanks for joining and checking is out Tristan.
  7. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

Another founding father of SBS! Welcome Tristan. We have plenty of Apple talk going on over here...the beautiful thing about this forum is that it's not just satellite radio. It's ALL Digital Radio! Grab a chair and let's chat.
  8. Manco

Manco Active Member

Wow, long time no see. Welcome to the forum :)
  9. Heather

Heather New Member

Hiya Tristan :)
  10. TulaneJeff

TulaneJeff New Member

Hey Tristan,
    Good to hear from you.

Would you happen to still have the photo album from our Backstage trip to NYC?

Ryan, I absolutely love the new logo and header. Some of your best work yet! :D
  11. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

Thank you sir! Coming from you, that means a lot.

I do have to give credit to Dan, who did a great job with the background and setting up the new header.

:bigthumbup:
  12. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

Good to see the old names that I remember from the beginning.
  13. Manco

Manco Active Member

Hey TX, good to see you over here. Now help me out in the Political forum, its a landslide for Liberals in there.