Hey Aaron...

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Rockets vs. Hornets tonight! Only a half game separates us in the standings. Coming off a tough loss to the Spurs, I'm hoping we can bounce back. It'll be tough beating the Hornets in New Orleans though.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I should have tried to get tickets to that one. I haven't been to a game all season. :banghead:

Should be a good matchup, definitely. Chris Paul is so much fun to watch.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Dikembe Mutombo is still playing!?! :icon_eek:

Haha yup Deke is still around. He very rarely sees any playing time though. I don't know if they mentioned it on the New Orleans broadcast, but Mutombo took his first free throws of the season last night! Deke usually plays when the opposing team has a couple of good big men (like LA before Bynum got hurt, or Portland with Oden and Aldridge). But last night Yao didn't play, so they needed him to step in.

Anytime you can go into New Orleans and get a win, that's a good thing. But it was especially impressive considering Yao was out of the lineup. You need every win you can get in the West. From 3rd place to 8th place, there's not a lot of room for error.

Rockets are playing pretty good, and I'm cautiously optimistic about their playoff chances. How fitting would it be that Houston finally gets out of the first round, and T-Mac has nothing to do with it! :rofl2: