Here is How Artie Looked His Last Week - the Reason He Was Given this Week Off

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
These are some pictures of the Fat Man before he was sent home on time out. Not looking too good, and of course Howard can't tell if he is high ;)

courtesy of howieforums

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
These are some pictures of the Fat Man before he was sent home on time out. Not looking too good, and of course Howard can't tell if he is high ;)

courtesy of howieforums

Wow. either he is really having some bad reaction to his Klonipin or he is on some fantastic smack.

Also, it looks like he gained his weight back.

How can you not tell he is really, really high.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Kolonopin?

Oh you mean, you actually believed one of Artie's lies? Hahahahaha!

"I don't think he's back on drugs. I just think he's a mess."

You're right. You can't be BACK on drugs if you were never off them.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
He would also hide behind his hat a lot, like when 50 Cent peeked over the wall.

What an loser, I hope he's getting help but only if he has accepted that he needs it, I would prefer he does not return to the show, just because of his melodrama.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
He would also hide behind his hat a lot, like when 50 Cent peeked over the wall.

What an loser, I hope he's getting help but only if he has accepted that he needs it, I would prefer he does not return to the show, just because of his melodrama.

Melodrama = storyline.

Or at least that's how Howard sees it.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Yeah, please Howard dump him already.

He'll come in next year claiming to be doing better than ever only to fall back into it the next day.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Have we ever discussed WHY Howard doesn't just get rid of Artie? Assuming off-the-air Howard does realize there is a problem, is he worried about litigation over ending Artie's contract, or what? It just amazes me after throwing things at Sal and Teddy, the countless sleeping episodes, the lies, etc. etc. that Howard just acts like it's all fine. Really has made Howard go from looking like King to a Eunuch.