Hello!

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Busy forum you've got here!

I just wanted to say hello, and offer my assistance if you ever need help with any forum related issues. Feel free to send me or semipenguin a PM anytime.

Have a good day,
Aaron

:hatsoff:

Reactions: antsie

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Well howdy Aaron! (I always thought that Aaron and Adrian were cool names. :cool: )

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Busy forum you've got here!

I just wanted to say hello, and offer my assistance if you ever need help with any forum related issues. Feel free to send me or semipenguin a PM anytime.

Have a good day,
Aaron

:hatsoff:

If there is one thing for sure about us, its that we're busy around here! It aint always pretty or on topic, but its busy.:buttrock:

Wouldnt you guys agree?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I've been on dial-up for a few months now and am happy to say that this place is very dial-up friendly. There's some places I don't, or can't, go to with dial-up. So I'm thankful for that.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I've been on dial-up for a few months now and am happy to say that this place is very dial-up friendly. There's some places I don't, or can't, go to with dial-up. So I'm thankful for that.

Thats why I didnt participate much on the old board. That thing never would download right for me!:bigahh:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Aaron's a good man. I've been chatting now for almost three year. He has participated before in the old forum. Mostly wanted to know if anyone could make him a NASCAR fan...:)

If you want to get in his good side, post rare classic rock videos in the music section. Or maybe just a Talking Heads song...:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbUCvz1LYE]YouTube - Once in a Lifetime[/ame]

Most everyone here knows I'm really laid back, so I'm really don't say much when people get a little rowdy in this forum and for the most part, personal attacks are kept to a minimum. We as NASCAR fan can be just as passionate as any other sports fan, maybe ever more.

I don't think it will be hard for Aaron and myself to moderate this forum. You guys do a good job of keeping the discussion civilized, for the most part...:rolleyes:...:D

Thank you, Aaron, for being a part of our community. If you ever need help with what's going on in NASCAR, just come here. The people here are smart and keep help you with just about everything...:)

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Hey Aaron, glad you stopped by :)

I agree with EM, some of us (including me lol) do tend to get off topic. But we have fun, we get along and for the most part, we are harmless. Well, actually I can only speak for myself on that LOL

Psst....Aaron....becareful....some people on here are "crazy" LOL