Hehe...prefered condom?

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've been married for almost 16 yrs. My wife got her tubes tied after we had our daughter because I was to much of a wuss to get snipped. No condoms here.

Dude--you made your wife get invasive, painful surgery so you could pass on an outpatient procedure? :eek:

Tell us your secret, because I sure as hell don't want my nutsack cut either! :p

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Dude--you made your wife get invasive, painful surgery so you could pass on an outpatient procedure? :eek:

Tell us your secret, because I sure as hell don't want my nutsack cut either! :p

Heck fellas, it's no big deal! After 3 kids I decided to do it back in May.
Took longer to fill out the paperwork and sit around in the waiting room than the
time for the actual procedure.
And the benefits since then have been quite nice! :cool:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Heck fellas, it's no big deal! After 3 kids I decided to do it back in May.
Took longer to fill out the paperwork and sit around in the waiting room than the
time for the actual procedure.
And the benefits since then have been quite nice! :cool:

So it was no big deal.

Here is my dilemma on it, no kidding.

I know I'll be nervious before the surgery and when us guys get nervous our weiners shrink and what if the nurse is like super hot and then thinks here is this guy with a super small wiener. I don't have a small weiner and I don't want to face such a blatant misconception. I mean, I'm not HUGE but I'm not small.

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
So it was no big deal.

Here is my dilemma on it, no kidding.

I know I'll be nervious before the surgery and when us guys get nervous our weiners shrink and what if the nurse is like super hot and then thinks here is this guy with a super small wiener. I don't have a small weiner and I don't want to face such a blatant misconception. I mean, I'm not HUGE but I'm not small.

I went to a urologist that was a male and the only two people in the room was
the Dr. and my wife (and he gave me the option on whether I wanted her to
stay). He had me up on some drug (can't remember what it was)
so whenever I had to drop my pants, I didn't care less about anything.

Don't get me wrong, I was nervous beforehand and it took me about a year to
actually go thru with it. All I'm saying was that my fears were unfounded and I
wish I had done it sooner.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com

I was gonna do it. I was all about getting my sack cut. Then on one fateful night I was up late watching TV. I happened upon one of those surgery shows. Guess what procedure they were performing? It wasn't the worst I've ever seen, but for some reason it really made me "Scared As Hell" to do it. I told her I didn't think I could go through with it so she agreed to get hers done instead.

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
I kind of "Dodged a bullet" in the sense that me and the wife had a agreement:

If she had to have our last child by Ceasarean, she would get her tubes tied, since she would already be cut on anyway. If not, I am the one that gets cut.

So, the girl was born by Ceasarean, and me and the boys breathed easier...

;)

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
It's an easy procedure. The only downside was the shavedown by the nurse..... named BRUCE.

Just find a doctor who performs this procedure, instead of the "traditional" method: No Scalpel Vasectomy - Vasectomies – VasectomyMedical.com

1 puncture, with minimal pain and discomfort. Don't know if my Doc was a wizard or what, but I didn't need to fill the painkiller Rx nor did I need the bag of frozen peas that everyone said I should get to help soothe my sack.

And no matter what, be sure to use the non-stick gauze if you need it.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
It is as close to not wearing one you can get.

T97820.jpg

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
It's an easy procedure. The only downside was the shavedown by the nurse..... named BRUCE.

Just find a doctor who performs this procedure, instead of the "traditional" method: No Scalpel Vasectomy - Vasectomies – VasectomyMedical.com

1 puncture, with minimal pain and discomfort. Don't know if my Doc was a wizard or what, but I didn't need to fill the painkiller Rx nor did I need the bag of frozen peas that everyone said I should get to help soothe my sack.

And no matter what, be sure to use the non-stick gauze if you need it.

You're probably not shooting blanks.