Hectic's Tour of TSS Radio

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
So Mrs Hectic and I wandered off to Chicago for a long weekend in the Windy City.
I think it's been about 2 years since we've made it out.

Dropped Taylor a line and made our way over to TSS for a bit of a tour and meet and greet with Taylor and the gang. Great bunch of people, and Taylor is as nice as he seems here on the DRC.

It's a cool shop in an old factory building that's about a hundred years old. (Taylor thinks it was a paint factory back in the day.) It's got the whole exposed brick and structure and whatnot. They have a pretty decent view of the Chicago skyline too. Tons of product and other fun stuff to play around with.

Then next thing you know, I have the Baba Booey baseball in my hand. How cool is that?

Thanks again to Taylor and Co. for showing the Mrs and I around the shop. I was hoping to try to track you down again, but the weather has kind of thrown us off pace for the weekend. Hopefully we'll try again next time we're in town!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Thanks to Cpt BMF for creeping us all out so early in the thread. I'm going to have nightmares of myself.

It was so good to meet you Hectic. And the Mrs. too. And I was glad you taked me up on driving you. Here is the video to the song we heard.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwNkuw-YTVo]YouTube - Santigold - Lights Out[/ame]

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Great pic! There's something about Taylor that reminds me of Randy Couture.

The shirt stayed on the whole time! I swear!

Thanks to Cpt BMF for creeping us all out so early in the thread. I'm going to have nightmares of myself.

It was so good to meet you Hectic. And the Mrs. too. And I was glad you taked me up on driving you. Here is the video to the song we heard.
YouTube - Santigold - Lights Out

No doubt! It was pretty cool. Hopefull we have some more time next trip. Thanks for the drive to Wrigley, that was way cool of you. Too bad the weather played out like it did. Wrigley is one of my favoreite parks.

Spinnerette was the other band I was telling you about. The chick used to sing for the Distillers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMn5lzwk7zg]YouTube - Spinnerette - Ghetto Love[/ame]

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
That's cool! :bigthumbup:

Did Taylor tell you his story about the Wal-Mart in South Haven, MI? :right:
Posted via Mobile Device