HecticArt Wonderful Architecture Work

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I climbed to the top of that dome. The stairs that circle between the inner and the outer dome are really fun.
DuomoDomeStairs2.jpg

The view from the top is killer.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
There something fishy about this building.

What the frack is up with this dumbass building!!!??? I keep seeing it in those ads at the bottom of websites that Adblock doesn't filter out and now it's a CNN article too. Weird.

DUv434gVMAEsSQU.jpg:large

It looks like a freaking fish because some idiot decided to paint a face on it and give it fins.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The basket people went out of business. Go figure.
I'm no mathmagician, but I'm wondering what accountant calculated out just how many baskets needed to be sold to pay for that building. (I'm guessing that the decimal was in the wrong place.....)

Who would want to buy that building now that they are gone?????

Reactions: semipenguin

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
The basket people went out of business. Go figure.
I'm no mathmagician, but I'm wondering what accountant calculated out just how many baskets needed to be sold to pay for that building. (I'm guessing that the decimal was in the wrong place.....)

Who would want to buy that building now that they are gone?????
Longaberger is still in business. They've scaled-down and moved their headquarters. My wife was all-in on the baskets a number of years ago. We have about a dozen, including a laundry hamper. We're having our nightly snack from a basket right now.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
That Ring of Life is wild, I can't see how it works as a building. And it's surrounded by a bunch of horrible looking buildings.