Heads up online race fans

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
but shouldnt there be something more official than this?

If official means coming from microsoft, well you might not get the whole story. You will be told to download the official patch or a patch is coming, etc.

IE has always had problems and I'm surprised by this latest news. I would think by now MS would have these issues worked out. After all other browsers have been out for some time. I started using Firefox a LONG time ago and love it. Seems like other companies stay on top of issues like this better.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I just switched to Firefox. Really not much different than IE. It could actually be a little faster. :yesshake:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Check out all the add-ons for FF it's great. My stepson uses one add-on that lets you save video from any site and he's got all kinds of videos from classic rock bands that you will NEVER get any where else.

I'm on dial-up or I'd be saving stuff too. ;) There's lots of cool racing footage out there.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I use IE all the time, but I after all that is said on her about Firefox, I may have to give it a try. Thanks for the link bamm

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
FYI, Firefox had a security issue as well although it wasn't as well publicized. Version 3.0.5 should be what you download.

I've been using Safari almost exclusively now.