Have Sex with my Dad Contest

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
The Have Sex with my Dad Contest, which I can't remember the official name just seems offensive to me. I'm not a prude, but fuck man those Bunny Ranch Chicks and facility creep me out. I've seen the HBO show about the Bunny Ranch maybe once. I feel like I could have thrown up.

But this kind of a contest is disturbing to me. Sometimes they can be good radio, but this didn't seem like it was good radio either. Did you like it?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
They sounded high. Shocking, I know.
Also, there was no game? Just a vote. A game would have at least made it a little more interesting.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Not a fan of these segments. It's the kind of thing people think Howard is all about. I'm not one to bitch about Howard TV and I even have the service, but so much of this stuff is of very little interest to the radio audience.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
The Have Sex with my Dad Contest, which I can't remember the official name just seems offensive to me. I'm not a prude, but fuck man those Bunny Ranch Chicks and facility creep me out. I've seen the HBO show about the Bunny Ranch maybe once. I feel like I could have thrown up.

But this kind of a contest is disturbing to me. Sometimes they can be good radio, but this didn't seem like it was good radio either. Did you like it?

If you think the listening was offensive, try the seeing::scared:

RS-06-16-09---Desi-and-Elly-Foxx.jpg

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This contest was horrible and I think Howard knew it and tried to rush it. he wanted to get to the voting very quickly.

I hate contests like this. Remember the one they did a few years ago, "IT's JUST WRONG?" The one where Dad's have to answer questions and if they get it wrong then their daughters have to strip. I hate contest like this because I feel that it really dumbs down the show.

I think that the Stenr Show is such an intelligent show that gets a bad wrap due to the strippers and I agree with the OP that says contests like this "cheapen" the show.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I don't mind these segments. I kinda even enjoyed "It's just wrong" back in the day. It's not something I would ever be involved in, but I think Howard's fascination is that there are people who will - and that is interesting, I think.

As for the pics of these women, I blame that on Jason. Someone either take that camera away from him or give him lessons. He makes EVERYONE look bad.

GrĂĽpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I thought it was an interesting contest, but wasn't much of a contest at all. Just voting, nothing to fight to win really. I do see how it can 'dumb' down the show, but even something as strange and gross as that contest can be interesting if done right on the Stern show. It's just wrong was done well in the past, but if it's executed wrong or the contestants suck, it just blows up and just looks bad on both ends. Howard seems to have some sort of thing in his head hte last few weeks that they need to do more contests/games, and that's a good idea, I do like various games and contests, but if they are all rushed like this, it's not worth it.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I don't mind these segments. I kinda even enjoyed "It's just wrong" back in the day. It's not something I would ever be involved in, but I think Howard's fascination is that there are people who will - and that is interesting, I think.

As for the pics of these women, I blame that on Jason. Someone either take that camera away from him or give him lessons. He makes EVERYONE look bad.

I agree that Jason sucks as a photographer, but I don't think those whores could look good in any photo.

Speaking of good looking whores, anyone remember Diane Lane in "Lonesome Dove"? (I just watched the 20th Anniversary AMC telecast.) Wow! What a hottie! It's a shame she didn't go over until she was already middle aged.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i had to FFW it. I would rather scoop my eardrums out with a spoon, than listen to those dumbs whores constantly giggling. Good idea, bad execution, IMO

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
It was hard to get past the mother and daughter laughing after everything they said.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

haha i like hearing that, makes me want to listen to it more. the more outrageous the better. i get upset that stern does not push it enough at sirius sometimes. i have yet to listen to the show but when i heard stern promo the contest on mondays show i had the total opposite reaction, i was right away excited to hear what they had come up with. hope it does not dissapoint. i purposely didnt read the rest of this thread cause i dont want to know anything about it before i hear it from stern. ill be back to this thread after work tomorrow once i hear it out . cant wait!

-jhdk