Has Howard talked about the Erin Andrews Peepshow?

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
She looks good in the video, but it's kind of boring. She's just get ready doing her hair and she keeps checking out her ass.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
She looks good in the video, but it's kind of boring. She's just get ready doing her hair and she keeps checking out her ass.

i feel like its a set-up. I feel like she is either REALLY into herself, and actually does stare at herself naked, or she is making money off of it. i am leaning toward money. What girl blow drys her hair naked?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
i feel like its a set-up. I feel like she is either REALLY into herself, and actually does stare at herself naked, or she is making money off of it. i am leaning toward money. What girl blow drys her hair naked?

As a regular viewer of ESPN and Erin Andrews, I assure you it's not a publicity stunt or anything along those lines. And I have many character flaws that I'll readily admit to, but believe me, naivete is not one of them.

I think you're closer with your first guess...she's probably really into herself. And wouldn't be? The girl is as close to flawless as you can get.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Erin Andrews did a profile of the tailgate I attend at WVU games. (Great tailgate, bar, kitchen trailer, satellite TV, etc.)

Anyway, she is WAY HOTTER IN PERSON, and she's pretty damn hot to begin with. The T&A on her are a work of art and proof that God exists, and is a Man. :D

Reactions: Ehilbert1

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Can we get a link please?

Howard also said that there is some virus on the phony link sites so I don't ust watn to do a search.

Please post a link so I can see this video. Just for artistic purposes, of course.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
If someone is PM'ing the link, include me too.

Unfortunately, my home computer blew up, so it'll be a while before I can access it. It'll probably be gone too.