has anybody heard about

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I wish I did. So if you would call in, I'd hang up on ya!!! lol

Maybe Dave will let me co-host with him. Then I'm gonna give you a beat down!!! lol

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
ha! i can't recall the last time i called into the show. at least a couple a months ago i believe.

i was the one that called up and told moody that you know your about to be replaced when ford martin has a wikipedia entry and you don't.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
LOL!! That's a good one.

I've never called in, always wanted to but haven't. My luck, they'd give me a two week ban for asking a stupid question LOL

So I'll just listen and learn that way!!!

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I talk to people all day and when I call anyone I always say, Hi how are you? I thought it was polite to ask, so I can see why some (most) of the callers ask him that.

If I ever call in, I'll say, Hi Dave, I was concerned about you, so.....how you doing? (In my New York Italian accent lol)

Then I'll ask my question, but I'll have to think of a good one before the ban kicks in !!!

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
LOL you should or call in and when they put you though, don't say anything to Dave and just start talking to Suzy LOL

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i said something earlier last year and dave put me on hold for a few and came back to me because i asked suzy about a spankin right when he picked up on me. lol

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
lol...no, i've called back since then. he just said, i'm gonna put you on hold and let's see if you can do this right. i was on hold for all of maybe 5 seconds. after i picked back up on me he asked if i wanted to ask suzy about the spankin and i told him no sir. what i should have said was, yes, but off the air. lol